Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disability and credit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

disability and credit?

hey everyone

How high can credit limits get on your credit cards when you have an income just from disablity, say around $12000 a year?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: disability and credit?

@Anonymous wrote:

hey everyone

How high can credit limits get on your credit cards when you have an income just from disablity, say around $12000 a year?

Depends on your overall profile I have seen posts 18K Disab income with 78K total CLs. If you keep util low and have a clean file a multiple such as the example I gave is within reach.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: disability and credit?

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

hey everyone

Depends on your overall profile I have seen posts 18K Disab income with 78K total CLs. If you keep util low and have a clean file a multiple such as the example I gave is within reach.

Yeah I agree with this. If your income is low you can easily get 5x or more your income in CLs if you have a great credit file (high scores, low inqs, no baddies, etc). Just make sure that you're doing this only for utilization purposes and don't get too carried away.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.