Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover CLI :) Update

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: discover CLI :)

@scottwagnon wrote:

credit limit was 2500 at account opening on sept. 24 2010. went to 4000 with hard pull on july 8 2011. today its 5500. so 1500 each time. i also lowered my standard purchase apr today from 18.24 to 16.24. Smiley Happy

i thought they get you increase every 6 months ? are you used it heavy or just couple time a month ? how do you used it anw ?

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 11 of 22
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Thats awesome! Congrats! Is a discover card worth applying for tho? I didn't think alot of places really accepted them? I usually only see VISAor MASTERCARD logos when I shop.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 12 of 22
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

Thats awesome! Congrats! Is a discover card worth applying for tho? I didn't think alot of places really accepted them? I usually only see VISAor MASTERCARD logos when I shop.

I've had a card for a few years and I can only think of 3-4 places where the card was not accepted. I find that most places that accept visa or mastercard usually accept discover.

Message 13 of 22
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

I've had a card for a few years and I can only think of 3-4 places where the card was not accepted. I find that most places that accept visa or mastercard usually accept discover.

Thank you!!!! After reading this, I went and applied for a Discover Card. Instantly approved, CL unknown but will have a card mailed to me in a few days. Now I'm gardening my credit til whenever. LOL.

Message 14 of 22
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: discover CLI :) Update

A lot of fast food do NOT accept Discover.

Message 15 of 22
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

i thought they get you increase every 6 months ? are you used it heavy or just couple time a month ? how do you used it anw ?

i am a heavy user. it has been a over six (almost 7) months since my last increase.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 16 of 22
EandK23
Regular Contributor

Re: discover CLI :) Update

Congrats!!!
Message 17 of 22
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

Thank you!!!! After reading this, I went and applied for a Discover Card. Instantly approved, CL unknown but will have a card mailed to me in a few days. Now I'm gardening my credit til whenever. LOL.

Congrats! I hope you enjoy the card as much as I have.

Message 18 of 22
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Thanks!

Message 19 of 22
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

i am a heavy user. it has been a over six (almost 7) months since my last increase.

so u usedheavy then paid off or leave aall balance or.......more specific if you don't mind......

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.