Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover card cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

discover card cli

hi everyone!

i just wanted to share how excited i am about my recent cli from my discover open roads card. it was not an auto increase i called and asked if i was eligable for an increase without a credit pull and the nice csr checked for me and i went from 2000 to 4000! woo hoo..i told him i wanted to use my discover card for christmas shopping(this was true!).

i have had this card since march 2007/08 i think. don't remember. i never asked for an increase and everytime i called i would always get the "speak to a csr for increase message"  since i really wanted to use this card for xmas i wait until i was ok with a hard pull if they needed to but he said no he did and internal review and the only thing he asked was my annual income. easy peasy lemon squeasy Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: discover card cli

Congrats! I recently received my CLI. I'm expecting one every 3 months. 
Message 2 of 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congrats! I love my Open Road card. I've been racking up a lot of cash back with the 5% at the pump and 5% at Best Buy on shopdiscover.com. I just do in store pickup, and make a free 5% since I would already be going there in the first place.
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 4
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@FretlessMayhem wrote:
Congrats! I love my Open Road card. I've been racking up a lot of cash back with the 5% at the pump and 5% at Best Buy on shopdiscover.com. I just do in store pickup, and make a free 5% since I would already be going there in the first place.

Thanks for reminding me that this is possible. I use ShopDiscover a lot with compusa.com, but they do not have in-store pickup. As much as I dislike BestBuy I might just have to use them for a few things.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.