Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover card design question

tag
Nightfallx
New Contributor

discover card design question

i seen on the main card on the website that it has an orange border around the card, do all their cards have this? i like it but i don't like the silver card

in my wallet:
Amex Zync : NPSL (main card always pif)
Discover More: 6,500$ (no balance)
Chase Sapphire : 5000.00$ (no balance)
Citi Thank You Card backed by Amex 8,200$ (no balance)
Amex Blue Cash 21,000$
Best Buy Store Card : 5,700$ (I'm a nerd so used a lot)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: discover card design question

My Discover More is all orange, I just yesterday logged into my account and ordered the Platinum design.

Message 2 of 5
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Most have the orange border, I think it looks great. Even my Platinum More card design has an orange border. However I know the Patriotic Shades, Blue Circles, Monet, NYC, Tape are all white border.

Message 3 of 5
CreditMuppet
Frequent Contributor

@Nightfallx wrote:

i seen on the main card on the website that it has an orange border around the card, do all their cards have this? i like it but i don't like the silver card

I have 4 designs, only the orignal more has the orange border.

Starting Score: 770
Current Score: 765 (EX) 763 (EQ) 756 (TU)

Auto Enhanced: 788 (EX)
Goal Score: 800
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

Most have the orange border, I think it looks great. Even my Platinum More card design has an orange border. However I know the Patriotic Shades, Blue Circles, Monet, NYC, Tape are all white border.

I seen it in the show the plastic thread but that Discover with the grey background and silver lines is the one I want!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.