Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover card luv

tag
blondy250
Established Contributor

discover card luv

I know this has probably been posted before, but I've received my second $5. Starbucks card in the mail from Discover the other day. The first was in July not bad considering I really don't use the card very much.
Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: discover card luv

Lucky you I have never seen any love.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 9
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

I received one a few months back.  Haven't used it, but will before the annual $2.50 fee kicks in.

Message 3 of 9
jumpinjax
New Contributor

received my $5 from IT on Thurday last week.  I'm wondering about cli luv as well..

Message 4 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@blondy250 wrote:
I know this has probably been posted before, but I've received my second $5. Starbucks card in the mail from Discover the other day. The first was in July not bad considering I really don't use the card very much.

I got my first one Thursday of last week they had never shown me any luv of course i've only had the card since June but it was a welcomed and nicely packaged sight to I might add  Smiley Surprised

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 9
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I finally took a hard pull to get mine up to $5000. Normally I would never take a hard pull but I really like my Discover IT. Started at $1000 when I went from the more they gave me a $1500 CLI soft. I never got a auto cli in 2 years.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 9
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I got one a few days ago as well.  I only use the card for quarterly gas purchases, otherwise it sits in the drawer.  Discover really does know how to treat customers - very nice gesture, but I don't go to Starbucks lol.

Message 7 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:

I got one a few days ago as well.  I only use the card for quarterly gas purchases, otherwise it sits in the drawer.  Discover really does know how to treat customers - very nice gesture, but I don't go to Starbucks lol.

That's funny you mentioned I don't go to Starbucks either so I gave it to my best friend 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 9
KhuKhu
New Contributor

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

I received one a few months back.  Haven't used it, but will before the annual $2.50 fee kicks in.

I'm missing something here. Is there a card for $2.50 AF?

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.