Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover chat

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

discover chat

Apparently they started putting up a picture of each rep you're talking to... quite disturbing..

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: discover chat

@Anonymous wrote:

Apparently they started putting up a picture of each rep you're talking to... quite disturbing..

LOL....I didn't even know they had a chat feature!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CountryLivin wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL....I didn't even know they had a chat feature!

LOL............................ >_<

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Apparently, it is an option for the CSRs.  Some have chosen to have their pictures displayed during chat whilst other's don't want to have theirs shown.  I agree with you that is discturbing as there is visual bias and I wonder if they thought about how it will "affect the customer satisfaction surverys" after every chat if a customer is slightly not happy.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol this is hilarious I wouldn't mind showing a display of my customer image. I do hope the personal account managers do the same as well because it so seems that I'm always talking to them whenever I call or chat.
Message 5 of 10
Septrosh
New Contributor

Stick figures - coming soon. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

images.jpeg

Thank you for chatting with us today, my name is Carl! How can I provide you with awesome service?

Message 7 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL. What?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 10
msbia
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

images.jpeg

Thank you for chatting with us today, my name is Carl! How can I provide you with awesome service?

LOL this is hilarious! I guess the "Awesome sauce" girl from the commercial would know it's her sister on the other end of the line. Advertising...time to go back to the table! 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yipe- I just chatted with Discover a few days ago and the rep had no picture up, thankfully. The thought of that is a little creepy.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.