Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover....gave me auto cli after i sp cli...? maybe

tag
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

Re: discover.... don't joke with me like that again.. -.-'

@Stanic413 wrote:

Sounds like it was just confusion with the increases being around the same time.   It seems like all Discover CLI emails are different.  Some say nothing about why you're getting it or that they'll review for additional increases and others have one or the other or both. 

I am curious if this is the typical email people would get if they got the auto cli??

i still don't understand why they would (if it actually was an auto one) give me an auto increase.. i didn't do anything special recently.. i don't even use it much.. i mostly use boa 1-2-3 before.. and now fidelity amex.. 

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 31 of 34
Stanic413
Regular Contributor

Yours mentions how you've done well with the card after a year, so you did something right!   I'm not sure about others but I got one in December, all it said was "Your CL is increased to $1500".  That was pretty much it. No reason why, no 'we'll keep monitoring', nothing.  It was maybe 4 lines of text.  Lol.  The increase was only $300, I'm thinking it was because I used it for all of my holiday shopping and they wanted me to spend a little more before Santa came to town. 

18k10k7.6k10k10k5k5.6k1.7k2k
Federal CU PLOC: $5k
Scores, Dec. 2014- TU: 755 EX: 763 EQ: 757
Last App: 12/8/14. In the garden until Jan 2016, getting "mortgage" ready.
Message 32 of 34
Hispanic208
Established Member

What CRA does Discover soft pull for a cli?

Message 33 of 34
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

Re: discover....gave me auto cli after i sp cli...? maybe

Not sure.. My guess would e TU?
my tu is 721/726(discover/Barclay shows different one) and ex is 706 ...

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.