Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover i love you so much

tag
zerbherb
Established Contributor

discover i love you so much

I got zero apr for 12 months early this year. it ends in december... THEY JUST EXTENED IT TO MAY 2017 AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: discover i love you so much

That is fantastic! Discover rocks! They are by far my favorite lender!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome!! I can't get any BT offers from Discover yet.

Message 3 of 8
score_building
Senior Contributor

Nice one...many moons ago Discover set itself apart with 'life of the balance' BT promo offers. Extension of current promo sounds atypical as well, how'd it come about?

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 4 of 8
zerbherb
Established Contributor

i literaly just asked if there were any deals on my account they said will give you zero apr from 5/14/16 to 5/16/17 so i took it... thats it lol

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 5 of 8
score_building
Senior Contributor

@zerbherb wrote:

i literaly just asked if there were any deals on my account they said will give you zero apr from 5/14/16 to 5/16/17 so i took it... thats it lol

Cool, Discover continues to distinguish with card holder friendly policies and promos. Gratz!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@zerbherb wrote:

I got zero apr for 12 months early this year. it ends in december... THEY JUST EXTENED IT TO MAY 2017 AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

That's awesome!!! I didn't qualify for the zero APR offer when I was approved for my Discover IT card a few months ago. Total bummer.... but I'm hoping after my first year I can qualify for a 0% APR BT offer

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea, I remember doing that by asking if I could get a lower APR rate. They immediately said we will glad extend your 0% APR for an additional 12 months. 

Congrats!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.