Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover luv botton HP or SP

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

discover luv botton HP or SP

just curious is it hp? will it warn you?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: discover luv botton HP or SP

@john398 wrote:

just curious is it hp? will it warn you?

It will warn if HP is required Good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 12
john398
Senior Contributor

thanks about to try it than

Message 3 of 12
john398
Senior Contributor

ok was at 2k maybe I asked for too much so hit cancel

We will need to do additional research before processing your requested credit line increase.

Processing your request of $4,000 will require us to pull a credit bureau report, which may affect your credit score.

When you click "Submit" below we will pull your full credit report and review the requested amount by which we can increase your credit line. This typically takes two business days.

If you do not wish to continue with your credit line increase request, click "Cancel".

Message 4 of 12
myjourney
Super Contributor

@john398 wrote:

We will need to do additional research before processing your requested credit line increase.

Processing your request of $4,000 will require us to pull a credit bureau report, which may affect your credit score.

When you click "Submit" below we will pull your full credit report and review the requested amount by which we can increase your credit line. This typically takes two business days.

If you do not wish to continue with your credit line increase request, click "Cancel".

Yep that the message for a HP

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 12
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

I just got exactly the same message - asked to CLI $1250 - $4000, Will be a HP but i dont care - I just want them to match my lowest CL on my new cards, and i wont be applying for any more credit for AT LEAST 1 year Smiley Wink Fingers Crossed , I have made multiple payments a month to them and had 3 auto cli's already

Message 6 of 12
john398
Senior Contributor

@john398 wrote:

ok tried again and got a cli of 1k which is good it matchs my credit union card I have for emergencies 3k total now

Message 7 of 12
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

you can keep hitting back and doing the process over and over again until you hit the sweet spot in regards to a soft pull Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 12
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

silly question, does Discover do auto cli.   Does the luv button just show up.  I looked and have nothing.   just curious.    Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 12
Brusilov
Established Contributor

It's under "Credit Options": then "Request Credit Increase"

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.