Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover more pc to discover it

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: discover more pc to discover it

It is basically the same card,which is kind of lame but i have read about people being able to PC to it almost immediately after a more card approval.
Message 11 of 18
gdub
Established Member

When you say "not worth the PC," what are the reasons not to? Is there a negative side that makes it not worth it to PC?
Message 12 of 18
nickn86
Contributor

FYI: I PC'd in around two minutes through the online chat feature.

Chase Sapphire Preferred - 5.6k (3/13) | Amex Premier Rewards Gold - NPSL (1/13) | Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Visa Signature - 9k (1/13) | Amex Delta Gold - 6k (9/12) | Citi Forward Visa - 10k (10/12) | Discover It - 2k (2/12) | Chase +1 Visa - $300 (2/11)
Message 13 of 18
Joesh
New Contributor

Should I wait to get my $200 singup bonus beforing PCing my More to IT?

AMEX BCP : $30K | Citi Forward : $15K | Citi Dividend : $14K | BoA Travel Rewards : 7K | NFL Cash Rewards : $6K | Chase Freedom : $10K | Discover IT : $6.5K | AMEX BCE: $5k | Age: 26 | Occupation: Grad Student | CreditKarma: 800TU/812EQ |
Message 14 of 18
HiLine
Blogger

@gdub wrote:
When you say "not worth the PC," what are the reasons not to? Is there a negative side that makes it not worth it to PC?

Potentially. The gain from the PC would be minimal anyway.

Message 15 of 18
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

@gdub wrote:

Potentially. The gain from the PC would be minimal anyway.

Not anymore. The IT now has 1% unlimited cash back available plus the 5% quarterly cash back. No caps. I PC'd mine the other day as soon as I found out. You can no longer apply for the More card or any of the others. Discover's site only has the IT available.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 16 of 18
GlocksAndCredit
Regular Contributor

Seriously though, what is the downside to PCing to the IT? Does it really take "Too much time"? What are you losing by PCing to the IT if you already had/have the More? Are you losing something?

CSP $9500, CapitalOne VentureOne Sig Visa $8000 Chase Freedom Sig Visa $5000, Citi ThankYou Preferred Sig Visa $5000, Amazon Store Card $5000, Discover IT $4800, CapitalOne Quick Silver MasterCard $4000, Fidelity AMEX $4000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $3300, Hilton Honors Sig Visa $3300, Citi Double Cash $2700, SunTrust Cash Rewards $2500, Citi Simplicity Visa $2300, AMEX BCE $2000, AMEX Everyday $2000, AMEX Delta SkyMiles $2000, Amazon Reward Visa $1800, BP VIsa $1800, Barclays Apple Visa $1700, Suncoast FCU $1000, Target REDCard $900

Current Scores: EQ 727 (Fico), EX 735 (Fico) **In the Garden unti....forever.
Message 17 of 18
Mellon
Established Contributor

@nickn86 wrote:

FYI: I PC'd in around two minutes through the online chat feature.

i PC'd the same way...quick and easy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.