Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discovercard.com down?

tag
bahbahd
Established Contributor

discovercard.com down?

Is anyone else seeing an error page when trying to login to their discover card account?

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: discovercard.com down?

I was able to log in, but the system is slow and I'm getting error messages on some functions. It looks like they're doing some site upgrades that aren't completely live yet.

Message 2 of 6
Jim-WI
Valued Member

I was able to log-in, but in the "Pending Transactions" section it reads, "We are experiencing technical difficulties with pending transactions.  Please check back later."  Seems that there is an issue with the web-site.

Message 3 of 6
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Works fine for me.

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saw that message earlier. Discover added two new security features under the tab Account Profile. Check that out.
Message 5 of 6
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

I just logged in and everything's fine. As others already said, they were probably doing some maintenance.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.