Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do you use your blispay card?

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: do you use your blispay card?

I don't use mine often since I have other 2% options (and a 2.5% option) but I still like having it 'on deck' due to the six-month promo financing on purchases of $199+.

It's been solid for me... I plan to keep it for the long-haul.  Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 26
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Still use mine, although have alot of 2% options or greater in my wallet now so really only benefit is the 0% for 6 months which I have used on a few occassions.  It would be nice if they did allow for CLI's to take advantage of more of the 6 month promo for people with lower limits.  I am actually ok with my 6k limit, but would prefer a 10k one just for utilization on 6 months 0% aprs, but think they are trying to acquire new customers vs. using their reserves on giiving out CLI's.

Message 12 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dont use mine...oh wait , could never get app to work on phone...my bad ..ill leave now...
Message 13 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Dont use mine...oh wait , could never get app to work on phone...my bad ..ill leave now...

haha well the desktop site 'worked' but since they HP'd me then pretended I am not a real person I can't use one either. *shrug*

Message 14 of 26
jc2
Regular Contributor

Yes. I use mine a lot. Mostly large purchases. I have no issues with online payments. Great customer service every time I call in. The only down side, imho, is that there is no cli option and it remains my lowest limit card by a lot. 

Message 15 of 26
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

I would use mine - if it ever gets here!  Smiley Mad

My card should have arrived earlier this week but still is a no show. Yesterday, I called and and voiced my concern and was told if it does not arrive by next Monday, I should call and request a new card with a new account number.

The Rep I spoke with was quite nice and offered to FedEx a new card to me (at no charge) if mine has not arrived. I thought that was good customer service.

Once it gets here, I am going to daily drive it for a while. It is already used to online payments and has worked well.

I've had zero issues with instigating payment from their side, and I have pushed one payment from my bank.

I like the fact that it is simple and you get the statement credit each month.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just used my card a few times recently.  Only use the card for the $199 promo purchases only.  The 2% cash back is extra on top. 

I only use the card for the following:

• Buying used stuff that is worth it on the card.
  • Medical expenses that popped up for the GF.
  • New Electronics with longer than five year warranty.
  • Taxes
  • Car Insurance

Without this card, it will make things harder on my end.  All purchases are always paid off before the six months end.  I had the card for about one year.  To me this is one of the most unique cards on the market.

Customer Service is so-so, but that is because Blispay use TSYS to handle all customer contact needs (TSYS customers include TD Bank, Synovus Bank and others).  TSYS also handles issuing all the physical cards to customers (noticed the back of your card on the top it will say TSYS, yep, they make and send the cards out), all mail to the customer when needed, the credit card processing, payment processing, etc.  Long story short, Blispay works on the funding on their end and the overall management of the card, while they subcontract a good junk of the processing to TSYS, including their credit approval requirements. 

As I stated before, TSYS Customer Service is so-so.  I called them today to change the due date on my card, and they said they can only do it after the pay cycle is over, so they told me to call them tomorrow.  FYI:  I work for a bank that subcontracts their Credit Card needs to TSYS, and the TSYS system is one giant ball of meh. 

Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still have mine and it's been very useful.Smiley Happy 

It's a little annoying that it takes the available credit several days to update after a payment has posted. However, that is outshined by the auto 2% cash back redemption and 0% financing for 6 months.

Message 18 of 26
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

I would use mine - if it ever gets here!  Smiley Mad

My card should have arrived earlier this week but still is a no show. Yesterday, I called and and voiced my concern and was told if it does not arrive by next Monday, I should call and request a new card with a new account number.

The Rep I spoke with was quite nice and offered to FedEx a new card to me (at no charge) if mine has not arrived. I thought that was good customer service.

Once it gets here, I am going to daily drive it for a while. It is already used to online payments and has worked well.

I've had zero issues with instigating payment from their side, and I have pushed one payment from my bank.

I like the fact that it is simple and you get the statement credit each month.

Edit: Card finally got here today! After fraud on two of our cards, one gets nervous.

I also suggested when I spoke with the Rep that they should require activation once the card arrives....

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 19 of 26
impactplayer
New Contributor

I have used it once now to get some lights installed at our new house. $2500, so I wanted to take advantage of the six month financing. Otherwise, I am using my Limitless as my go-to for that sweet extra 0.5% CB Smiley Happy 

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.