cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does credit one report autorized users?

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: does credit one report autorized users?

@ac921ol wrote:

Yeah. I only have CapOne credone and GE/crb 4 years of history with both and 3 years with GE. But I'm looking to help her score out so I'm hoping it reports for her. I'm waiting for my score to get in the 700+ then apply for a Amex BCE, I'm at 689 now.

honestly try to get a BCP istead, the average person would be insane if they didn't get the BCP. Just $25 purchase a week in grocery would pay for the annual fee at 6% If your going to use the card all the time like most people will with this card, it will pay you back A LOT. BCP is not a card that should EVER be sockdrawered as long as it stays at 6% groceries.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 15
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Around what score do they look at with BCP? I def want one of those as a cashback card. Just worried at 689 they wouldn't even look at me. 

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 12 of 15
distantarray
Established Contributor

@ac921ol wrote:

Around what score do they look at with BCP? I def want one of those as a cashback card. Just worried at 689 they wouldn't even look at me. 

used to be pretty high requirements for BCP, but after the $6,000 a year grocery cap ($115 about a week) many people  have gotten better approval rates.

If your worried about getting in get a Amex Delta Skymiles card which is easier to get, then PC it later which they allow. Just complain the Skymiles are worthless (which they really are, it is IMPOSSIBLE to redeem for advertised rates, I've tried MANY ways to use it and always end up using 2-3 miles vs 1 advertised. I'd value these miles at 0.33 cent a  mile) it's better to use as statement credit. After a month or two just product change it.

It's a nice way to sneak into a BCE and people are getting approved with 650's score, and have gone low as 620's on creditboards database which is mainly people who use Fico scores not Fako like whogavemecredit.com

Message 13 of 15
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

A delta skymiles card can get PC to a Blue Cash? It doesn't get red flagged? 

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 14 of 15
distantarray
Established Contributor

@ac921ol wrote:

A delta skymiles card can get PC to a Blue Cash? It doesn't get red flagged? 

nope my dad doesn't have the credit score with 2 medical collections recently and they gave him a 3x CLI with 666 score  on his Delta Skymiles then transfered to BCP

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.