cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does samsclub.com purchase qualify for 5% cash back if i use my freedom card?

tag
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

does samsclub.com purchase qualify for 5% cash back if i use my freedom card?

I know i can earn 5% cash back on the local store sams club purchase, but will the online order qualify for the same rewards too? anyone knows?

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: does samsclub.com purchase qualify for 5% cash back if i use my freedom card?

Should count it is Sams and i believe it is under Discover deals on Discovers website. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: does samsclub.com purchase qualify for 5% cash back if i use my freedom card?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Should count it is Sams and i believe it is under Discover deals on Discovers website. Smiley Happy

so could you get the 5% back from sams online and then another 5% from the discover deals? doubled to 10 and 10 in first year??

Message 3 of 5
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

so could you get the 5% back from sams online and then another 5% from the discover deals? doubled to 10 and 10 in first year??

yes, you can get 5% for Q4 bonus and 5% discover deal and all cb will be doubled for the first year... i already maxed my Q4 on discover on amz.com.. so i can't use discover for sam's..

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Christina_xyt wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

yes, you can get 5% for Q4 bonus and 5% discover deal and all cb will be doubled for the first year... i already maxed my Q4 on discover on amz.com.. so i can't use discover for sam's..

ohhhhh perfect. i need tires and thatll run me about $500 thatll be a nice chunk of change!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.