cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does synch bank use a current credit report when you call credit solutions?

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

does synch bank use a current credit report when you call credit solutions?

I have a question, when calling credit solutions for a cli... I know its a soft pull but does that mean they use the last version of my credit report they soft pulled me on or will they use an updated one?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: does synch bank use a current credit report when you call credit solutions?

@ddemari wrote:

I have a question, when calling credit solutions for a cli... I know its a soft pull but does that mean they use the last version of my credit report they soft pulled me on or will they use an updated one?

they will sp you

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

they will softpull my credit report as of today>?

Message 3 of 6
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

yes

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 4 of 6
taxi818
Super Contributor

I always wondered as well. Good to know. Just got cli yesterday. On pay pal. So now I know. They did not flinch when isaid 2k mr hey said ok. Wish I would have said 5k now. 

Message 5 of 6
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Always go high with Synchrony - they will counter

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.