cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does that new discover mile card also has discover deal?

tag
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

does that new discover mile card also has discover deal?

Wondering if you can use discover mile and access discover deals, 3% plus whatever the deal % for the first year would be awesome..

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
EJMiv
Valued Member

Re: does that new discover mile card also has discover deal?

Yes, I just made a purchase with my Discover Miles which triggered the Deal. Statement credit already posted too!

Message 2 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@EJMiv wrote:

Yes, I just made a purchase with my Discover Miles which triggered the Deal. Statement credit already posted too!

Really?  Mine only has a very restricted set of deals.   I had to go to a CSR to get a good will credit when I tried because apparently it's not meant to work.

Do you see all the deals?

Message 3 of 5
kdm31091
Super Contributor

As far as I know it is not an advertised/intended benefit of the Miles card. If you want Discover Deals, it's probably safer to get the standard It card. If you get the Miles card for its benefits, don't expect the Deals to be part of those benefits.

Message 4 of 5
EJMiv
Valued Member

Shortly after activating, I had a TON of deals. Now the list is considerably shorter, and some items I had saved as favorites that haven't expired no longer appear. I do still have deals, and have been able to use a few, but the offering is definitely less than the regular card.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.