cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does this mean bofa is giving me another chance?

tag
johnpalley
Established Contributor

Re: does this mean bofa is giving me another chance?

@injustifiiable wrote:

@johnpalley wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

I just checked my letter...mine said the same.

Which offer did you get? Did they offer 0% interest till 2015 or something like that?

its a cash rewards visa. 0% apr for 15 billing cycles plus balance transfers done the first 60 days... 16.99% interest afterwards

They gave me pretty much the same offer...with 14.99% afterwards. I say if you don't mind a pull, take a chance. It could go either very well or very badly, lol.

id love to get that card now but i dont wanna take the chance of getting rejected. i actually got rejected by usaa a few months ago. i applied for the card because i thought they were gonna stop offering cards in my state by a certain date. turns out they gave me the wrong info and when i appled i got rejected. that was garbage. when my debts are paid theres gonna be all type of pre approvals flyin at me il just wait

Message 41 of 43
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@johnpalley wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

@johnpalley wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

I just checked my letter...mine said the same.

Which offer did you get? Did they offer 0% interest till 2015 or something like that?

its a cash rewards visa. 0% apr for 15 billing cycles plus balance transfers done the first 60 days... 16.99% interest afterwards

They gave me pretty much the same offer...with 14.99% afterwards. I say if you don't mind a pull, take a chance. It could go either very well or very badly, lol.

id love to get that card now but i dont wanna take the chance of getting rejected. i actually got rejected by usaa a few months ago. i applied for the card because i thought they were gonna stop offering cards in my state by a certain date. turns out they gave me the wrong info and when i appled i got rejected. that was garbage. when my debts are paid theres gonna be all type of pre approvals flyin at me il just wait

This sounds like a good plan, and as mentioned earlier, the more optimal things look the better the chance to get the approval, even if you had to appeal the decision.

Message 42 of 43
johnpalley
Established Contributor

thanks for the info everyone

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.