havenoidea

duck card help

What is minimum fico for duck card?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: duck card help

I'm not sure if there's a definitive answer try the search board for duck card at the top of the page until someone gives you an idea. Welcome to the boards.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 7
havenoidea

Thank you
Message 3 of 7
Jchuthemyth
Valued Member

They review your whole profile. I'm 710 fico stated on their denial letter, reason is thin file.

After years of spending cash, I wanna build some credit
Message 4 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

havenoidea:  What does your credit report look like?  Any negatives?  

Generally with this card they are willing to approve people with old paid negatives or with credit reports free of negatives.  But they look at everything from your oldest account line, income, debt, utilization, etc...

Message 5 of 7
havenoidea

Tu 640 ex 645 eq 617 and a few medical collections from a couple years ago i dont expect to be approved but would like to have duck card.
Message 6 of 7
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

They pull EQ and I don't think your current score is in a approval range. Work on raising that a bit and hopefully that will improve your chances.

Edit: P.S. Welcome to the forum!!!!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.