Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

easier card to get

tag
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Re: easier card to get

LS I thought I was the only one allowed to follow and harrass your appingSmiley Surprised

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 21 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Well, there are multiple threads on the forums, and we have had problems in the past of someone following another member from post to post, across the forums, jumping on every post. So I checked that out, but I genuinely don't feel that was happening here. LS commented on several other posts, but not in a stalk-y sort of way.

As I wrote, LS is a prolific poster. Smiley Very Happy And I for one appreciate those who give useful feedback freely. We motor-mouths like company, ya know. Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Embarassed

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 22 of 26
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Well, there are multiple threads on the forums, and we have had problems in the past of someone following another member from post to post, across the forums, jumping on every post. So I checked that out, but I genuinely don't feel that was happening here. LS commented on several other posts, but not in a stalk-y sort of way.

As I wrote, LS is a prolific poster. Smiley Very Happy And I for one appreciate those who give useful feedback freely. We motor-mouths like company, ya know. Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Embarassed

It's a chat forum for crying out loud.  Moreover, it's a forum for those with mostly BAD credit.  We surely can't be back in highschool, right?  LS, keep doing what you're doing.  I'm fairly certain, but could be wrong, but if anyone has issues with your post, they can put you on a "block" list, so as not to see anything you post.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 23 of 26
FicoTron
Established Contributor

No, LS is not short for "Le Stalker"....
EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 24 of 26
Jimmy9224
Contributor

@FicoTron wrote:
No, LS is not short for "Le Stalker"....
+1 haha
My wallet : Amex Zync NPSL , Discover More $3500, BankAmericard Cash Rewards $1000, Walmart Discover $1400, Chase Freedom $1000, Capital one Platinum $1000, Macy's Store card $100, Amazon Store card $1400, Southwest rapid rewards $5000, Marriot Visa $5000. Barclay Apple $1200
Message 25 of 26
oracles
Valued Contributor

Well I appreciate everyone's feedback and must say also thanks to LS because he has replied to many of my post here in the forums.

Back to the orginal intent, i was trying to open a new card from one of these banks because i wanted to take advantage of their blance transfers.

Unfortunately in the last 2 years i have amassed alot of new debt due to unforeseen circumstances. I am now able to get a hold of paying down the debt. I still have good credit scores however i have obtained alot of high limits on some of my credit cards. I've tried to apply for some of these cards but unfortunately due to the high debt, credit card companies are not approving me. I guess i will have to just pay down the debt on its own and suck it up on paying the aprs on this debt.

Thanks everyone for your replies and help on this.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.