Does anyone know from citibank, which card is easier to get:

Simplicity

Platinum select

Diamind Preferred

Forward

And also Discover Card

Discover More

Discover Open Road

I am trying to get a Balance Transfer and i have cards from these companies and would like to take the available credit limit from my exisiting cards and put on a new card and take advantage of the BT.

Thanks

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: easier card to get

@oracles wrote:

Does anyone know from citibank, which card is easier to get:

Simplicity

Platinum select

Diamind Preferred

Forward

And also Discover Card

Discover More

Discover Open Road

I am trying to get a Balance Transfer and i have cards from these companies and would like to take the available credit limit from my exisiting cards and put on a new card and take advantage of the BT.

Thanks

I would think the bolded ones above are easiest to get.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forward. If your a student, More has a student version.

Message 3 of 26
bodybuilder510
Regular Contributor

One with an annual fee. LOL from what I've read on the boards, all citi cards a difficult to obtain.

Message 4 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@bodybuilder510 wrote:

One with an annual fee. LOL from what I've read on the boards, all citi cards a difficult to obtain.

Thats not totally true, if you have a relatively clean file Citi will approve on some of their cards.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 26
bodybuilder510
Regular Contributor

I bet it's true to a extent. Stop following me by the way. Citi is the most difficult cards to obtain. They are very inquiry sensitive. I am sure plenty members will chime in on this subject.

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bodybuilder510 wrote:

I bet it's true to a extent. Stop following me by the way. Citi is the most difficult cards to obtain. They are very inquiry sensitive. I am sure plenty members will chime in on this subject.

I'm confused by this statement.  LS follows no one, his forum love blankets us all.  

Message 7 of 26
bodybuilder510
Regular Contributor

Apparently I see no love... I'll let it slide now. Lets get back to doing what we do.

Message 8 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@bodybuilder510 wrote:

Didn't know I was, just commenting on new threads. No prob.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 26
logan_720
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@bodybuilder510 wrote:

Didn't know I was, just commenting on new threads. No prob.

I thought the point of a forum was to get everyone's opinion. Apparently Mr. Bodybuilder feels otherwise. Oh well Smiley Wink More LS love for the rest of us! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.