Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebates in store cash back

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

ebates in store cash back

ebates now offering the option for In-Store Cash Back. The choices are limited but looking forward to using my ebates card more at stores and earning cashback.

ebates.PNG

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: ebates in store cash back

i like the idea of getting in store offers instead of all online. def. would make me use ebates more places. 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got my Ebate Visa and I'm learning this process.  Do you tell them at the checkout desk, that you are an Ebate particuipant, or do you just use yourcard and Ebates will process the transaction behind the scenes?  Thanks.

Message 3 of 9
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got my Ebate Visa and I'm learning this process.  Do you tell them at the checkout desk, that you are an Ebate particuipant, or do you just use yourcard and Ebates will process the transaction behind the scenes?  Thanks.

We had to sign up for ebates in order to apply for the card so I'm assuming that ebates automatically recognizes our account when the transaction is made and credits the cashback. I have not used my card yet.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jace8602 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

We had to sign up for ebates in order to apply for the card so I'm assuming that ebates automatically recognizes our account when the transaction is made and credits the cashback. I have not used my card yet.

You can link your debit/credit cards to your ebates account: 

https://www.ebates.com/in-store-cash-back.htm

I need more than just those stores though lol 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's my question.  Usually you get a percentage back from the online retailer and then an additional 3% back if you use your EBates card.  So how do they give you cash back if you don't use your EBates card in the store?  How would they know you were an EBates member?

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, in-Store Cash Back only supports Visa and American Express at this time.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Here's my question.  Usually you get a percentage back from the online retailer and then an additional 3% back if you use your EBates card.  So how do they give you cash back if you don't use your EBates card in the store?  How would they know you were an EBates member?

See what I said above!! You have to link your Visa or American Express card to your ebates account. That's how they know you are a member. 

Message 8 of 9
delaney1
Established Contributor

Cool. I thought it was only for the Ebates credit card, but see that it isn't. Looking forward to more stores  being added.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.