Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebates

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

ebates

Just got  a "big fat check" from ebates that I wasn't expecting.  Logging it, it comes from a purchase I made 8/28/2015, just over 14 months ago.   Not sure why it shows up now...

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: ebates

@longtimelurker wrote:

Just got  a "big fat check" from ebates that I wasn't expecting.  Logging it, it comes from a purchase I made 8/28/2015, just over 14 months ago.   Not sure why it shows up now...

Hah I got another one today too. Seems they are making good on some cash back that they might have missed before.

I think that is pretty darn good of them to do that. Love my Ebates Visa and deals galore for CB all year long. No AF too.

Message 2 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Hah I got another one today too. Seems they are making good on some cash back that they might have missed before.

I think that is pretty darn good of them to do that. Love my Ebates Visa and deals galore for CB all year long. No AF too.

I think this is one of the (many) cases where I got credit for ebates but not for the ebates Visa, and I would guess I complained at the time and got paid.   So might be an unearned duplicate but not going to bother to check!

I hardly use the card as I find other portals better for the merchants I use.

Message 3 of 16
krial
Regular Contributor

Dear USERNAME,

We previously gave you 1% Cash Back for some of your purchases made through Ebates with your Ebates Cash Back Visa® Credit Card. The remaining 2% Cash Back has now been placed in your Ebates account. For more details, see your cash back balance.

We will be sending out a special payment on November 25, 2016.

Enjoy the extra Cash Back!

Sincerely,

(Mod Cut-Name cant be posted in the public forum)
Director of Customer Operations
(Mod Cut-Link to your account cannot be posted in the public forum)

Goal: 800, Current Scores: EX 735, EQ 746, TU 745
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@krial wrote:

Dear USERNAME,

We previously gave you 1% Cash Back for some of your purchases made through Ebates with your Ebates Cash Back Visa® Credit Card. The remaining 2% Cash Back has now been placed in your Ebates account. For more details, see your Cash Back Balance.

We will be sending out a special payment on November 25, 2016.

Enjoy the extra Cash Back!

Sincerely,

Dylan Campopiano
Director of Customer Operations
Ebates

You might want to remove the hyperlinks out of there. I clicked it and it took me into your account details FYI, it says Fr....k when I hit it..It was a harmless click cause I was curious if my might have got my mysterious missing Ebates card money  so I thought I would click that link that says Ebates to login to my account.

Message 5 of 16
steelers1
Frequent Contributor

I'm a HUGE fan of Ebates!

Message 6 of 16
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

The check refunds are on a fixed sceduled depending on the date of puchase, See blow.

Purchases Posted BetweenBig Fat Check Sent
Jan 1-Mar 31May 15
Apr 1-June 30Aug 15
July 1-Sept 30Nov 15
Oct 1-Dec 31Feb 15
769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 7 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

The check refunds are on a fixed sceduled depending on the date of puchase, See blow.

Purchases Posted BetweenBig Fat Check Sent
Jan 1-Mar 31May 15
Apr 1-June 30Aug 15
July 1-Sept 30Nov 15
Oct 1-Dec 31Feb 15

RIght, but this is from 2015, not 2016!

Message 8 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

They had sent me an email that they were sending a check for the "credit card bonus" portion of my charges.

Message 9 of 16
sosabe77
Contributor

I just wanted to say that I love the Ebates + Ebates Visa combo cashback.

They just added Jet.com too, where I do a lot of online shopping.  I was using Upromise for Jet, but their tracking is way too inconsistent and their waiting/pending times seem a little too long.

Top 3: Amex BCP 25k - Chase Sapphire 17.5k - PSECU 20K

Starting Score: 714
Current Score: 759
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.