Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extremely dissapointed with navy federal. account locked

tag
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

Re: extremely dissapointed with navy federal. account locked

@Smug wrote:

I agree If you can pay for gas, you can feed your children, get a 3rd job if you need too.

Smug, when I was doing my undergrad studies, I worked the following jobs:

1. Full-time 3rd shift armed security job...nice uniforms and all

2. Part-time at the university during the morning

3. Part-time as a research assistant at Notre Dame in the early evening

I slept about 2 hours a night/morning for 2 1/2 years to feed my family and make a better life for them. I hardly saw my wife and it killed me each day, but she and the babies had a roof over their heads and food in their bellies.

It CAN be done, but only when people decide to stop making excuses and start behaving like adults. I'm sorry if that sounds overly harsh, but there is too much "life happens" excuse-making going on in this country. Yeah, life happens...but it isn't supposed to take kids down with it. They don't need to pay the price for our poor choices.

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 21 of 23
K_J
Regular Contributor

Ditto that RyVision

Starting Score: EQ: 532, EX: 569, TU: 621 (All lender pull 10/15/11)
Score: EQ: 660,lender pull 4/13, EX: 671 lender pull 4/13, TU: 691 lender pull (4/13)
, current Score (3/16/17) EQ: 724. Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 23
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CreditCrusader wrote:

@Smug wrote:

I agree If you can pay for gas, you can feed your children, get a 3rd job if you need too.

Smug, when I was doing my undergrad studies, I worked the following jobs:

1. Full-time 3rd shift armed security job...nice uniforms and all

2. Part-time at the university during the morning

3. Part-time as a research assistant at Notre Dame in the early evening

I slept about 2 hours a night/morning for 2 1/2 years to feed my family and make a better life for them. I hardly saw my wife and it killed me each day, but she and the babies had a roof over their heads and food in their bellies.

It CAN be done, but only when people decide to stop making excuses and start behaving like adults. I'm sorry if that sounds overly harsh, but there is too much "life happens" excuse-making going on in this country. Yeah, life happens...but it isn't supposed to take kids down with it. They don't need to pay the price for our poor choices.

+1

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.