Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fee waiver for CSP?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

fee waiver for CSP?

Has anyone gotten a fee waiver for an indefinite period of time?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: fee waiver for CSP?

Just the first year like my T&C stated when i applied. Otherwise i read on here that Chase generally doesnt budge with that.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Skye12329 wrote:
Just the first year like my T&C stated when i applied. Otherwise i read on here that Chase generally doesnt budge with that.

Correct.  For the most part it's waived the first year of card membership.  OP, unless you're active duty then that's the only method, otherwise no chance.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

Correct.  For the most part it's waived the first year of card membership.  OP, unless you're active duty then that's the only method, otherwise no chance.

Think I should try to get them to waive it as a personal challenge?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

Think I should try to get them to waive it as a personal challenge?

Chase is extremely firm on not waiving the AF. I know of one person who "technically" had the fee refunded.. That person had a LOT of money in a chase bank account.. They stated for "compliance" reasons they cannt waive the AF.. however, when he paid the AF they put 95 in his checking account at chase.. SO, in a way, it was waived/refunded

Message 5 of 6
UTK_GOBO
Valued Member

CSP is one of those cards that doesn't ever waive the AF.

I have way too many cards ...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.