jamesmail116

fico score required for credit card website

i found a website before where people would submit what fico scores they had from which bureaus at the time they applied for dfferent cards,   IT was a very helpful site to see what score on avg was needed for which card.  Anyone ever been to this site or remember any sites like it they could link to?  I want to shop around for a card within my credit profile limits. I was looking at getting a third credit card, I have 630 TU and EQ atm, any reccommendations that would approve someone with poor credit and a derog in the last 12 months?(it keeps updating by getting sold to different CA's)

Thanks!

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
improvingmycredit

Re: fico score required for credit card website

Google:  ScoreMatch. I think this is what you are looking for.  :smileywink:

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 798, EX 780, TU 787 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSP 20.5K, QuickSilver 20K, TotalRewards 18K

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
Trons

Re: fico score required for credit card website

whogavemecredit.com is another you might be thinking of.

Starting: EQ 590 (LP 8/12) TU 589 (LP 8/12) EX 612 (LP 8/12)
Current: EQ 650(LP 9/12/12) TU 667 (LP 9/12/12) EX 676 (LP 9/12/12)
Goal: 620 (for VA Mortgage)
Goal Reached. Pre-qualified for VA loan, 9/12/12

My Jeep is like my wife. Cleans up nice, but a lot more fun when she's dirty.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}