Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finally a CLI

tag
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

finally a CLI

ok well i have a few gemb cc and a lot of the cl are not the highest..well every 3 months i try to get a cli on my jcp card and i was denied before and then they gave me one automatically a few weeks after i did that..

well today i logged into my acct to pay my $1 balance, and said what the heck i'll try again and i went from $300 to $1800, there was even a button if i wanted a lower cli than the one they gave me..i was shocked, haven't even had the card a year!!! yahooo!!
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: finally a CLI

Congrats!!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats bamagirl1 Smiley Very Happy! I hit the luv button last week for the first time after 11 months and they did the same for me - $650 to $1500!!! I couldn't beleive it and started wondering why I didn't hit that button months earlier Smiley Very Happy! WTG - that was a NICE jump!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!  That is an awesome CLI!  Way to go!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you!Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, nice CLI!  Congratulations!!
Message 6 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

You can get CLI on this card every 4 months. Make a charge, wait till the statement cuts, make payment. Do that 4 months and you can ask for CLI. That is pretty much with all GEMB Cards. If you dont leave a balance, they will not cut statment. If they dont cut statment then it wont count for the 4 months billing. Try this for most of the GEMB issued cards and it would work. It worked for me for Dillards / OldNavy / JCPenny.
Message 7 of 8
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Very Nice... Congratulations to the both of you!

Which cards did you get the CLI on?
*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.