Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

financial mess.....

tag
tongrad
Established Member

Re: financial mess.....

ok. is there one in particular that displays more info?.....I know i used the annual credit report offer 1 time this year but i cant recall what B i did....So i should begin payment, obtain CBR, and go from there....
Message 11 of 14
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@tongrad wrote:
ok. is there one in particular that displays more info?.....I know i used the annual credit report offer 1 time this year but i cant recall what B i did....So i should begin payment, obtain CBR, and go from there....

Each potentially reports different information and in your case it is pretty important to know exactly what is going on. Get what you can for free and pay for the other report. You really need to establish a baseline of reliable information here. (Obtain these reports thru annualcreditreport.com - you really need direct credit reports not third party reports. I think they will let you know if you have to pay. Do not pay for the scores!
Message 12 of 14
tongrad
Established Member

Im on it thanks so much for the information and advice. i wont pay for the scores. I'd probably get depressed.

thanks again.

Message 13 of 14
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Depressing or not you need facts. There's just no reason to pay for worthless or useless scores!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.