Regular Contributor
jayrock24

first premier cc

well i closed out my first premier cc today i had 2 of them but i got tired of the 150 bucks a year total per card well i called and said i have had this card for 4 plus years and my first 1 for 1 1/2 years before that and you cant offer me any thing its been at 300 for years until i called last week and threatend to close them both and they bump to 600 and 625 this was on the 6 i think any way i told them to close the second card because i nolonger need it they said well wait can i check for any offers 1 more time i said no thanks please close it and i payed them there 52 dollars i owed which technically was my money any way lol but im worried about the fact that im gonna loose that 4 plus years aaoa should i have kept it open or should i be fine with the 1 fp with even longer history as well as all my other cards and accounts

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Contributor
TravisD

Re: first premier cc

The line will stay on your report for 10 years after its closed so you're AAoA will not be affected.
........???................659 (FICO)................659 (TU08) ........
09Lexie

jayrock24 wrote:

well i closed out my first premier cc today i had 2 of them but i got tired of the 150 bucks a year total per card well i called and said i have had this card for 4 plus years and my first 1 for 1 1/2 years before that and you cant offer me any thing its been at 300 for years until i called last week and threatend to close them both and they bump to 600 and 625 this was on the 6 i think any way i told them to close the second card because i nolonger need it they said well wait can i check for any offers 1 more time i said no thanks please close it and i payed them there 52 dollars i owed which technically was my money any way lol but im worried about the fact that im gonna loose that 4 plus years aaoa should i have kept it open or should i be fine with the 1 fp with even longer history as well as all my other cards and accounts

No offense but this is hard to follow without any punctuation. 

Mega Contributor
LS2982

Shut them BOTH down and get a prime card!!

You have the positive history now, dont get played ny them any further!

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Frequent Contributor
dabrian

good riddance.

NFCU Sig Cash-20k, Amex BCP-8k, Amex Costco-1.2k,CSP-8k, Freedom-5k, Discover IT-11k,NCSECU-5k,Walmart-10k,Lowes-8.5k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+