Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? for those with recent CLI from orchard bank

tag
toppers555
Established Contributor

? for those with recent CLI from orchard bank

What is the branding name of HSBC is your card example household or is it a flat out orchard bank card? The reason I am asking is because I tired on my orchard brand card today and was told no increases are being considered. Same thing EQ told me a few months, but yet my BBMRZ they had no problem accepting the request and instead of the usual auto increase csr said it was flag to send to credit department for annual review.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: ? for those with recent CLI from orchard bank

Bump
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 2 of 4
toppers555
Established Contributor

bump 2.0

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 3 of 4
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

I understand that Orchard Bank is now owned by Capital One. 

They are probably bringing all their cards into line with some general underwriting criteria.

Cap One does not seem to be very generous when awarding CLI, but we will have to wait until the dust finally settles in July to see what their new policies will be.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.