cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freedom visa to freedom visa signature (and a question)

tag
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Re: freedom visa to freedom visa signature (and a question)

Dialect,

Great news for u. I want to do the same so how do I access the secure message center?

Message 11 of 24
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Aspireto850 wrote:

Dialect,

Great news for u. I want to do the same so how do I access the secure message center?

I don't have a chase CC, but I bank with them, and for me, I can just press "Contact Us" at the top right, and then the first option says "send us a secure message." 

You can also see if you go to the "Customer Center" tab when you login and see your accounts summary, Edit: or on the main page of the account summary, right after you login, in the top right of the screen (but under where contact us is) there is an option that says "Secure Message Center." Just saw this Smiley Tongue 

Message 12 of 24
CS800
Super Contributor

I have a regular freedom and was also interested in a Freedom sig PC.

Seems like it's not a HP. But will they report the CL on the Signature version?

Message 13 of 24
iFICO
Valued Member

Congrats!

Can I ask how long have you had your Freedom card?  

Starting Score: TU698 EQ691
Current Score: TU800 EQ816
Goal Score: achieved

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 24
melbaro
New Contributor

@iFICO wrote:

Congrats!

Can I ask how long have you had your Freedom card?  

+1

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

since april of 2011. i just found out recently that signature was offered on this card haha

Message 16 of 24
distantarray
Established Contributor

the benefits and points etc aren't much different besides the signiture bonuses correct?

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

correct. i just wanted it to say i had a signature

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are 2 main differences between signature and non-signature.  Signature allows you to go over your credit limit, and also includes concierge service.  Any card whose initial limit is higher than 5k with Chase is generally a Signature card.

Message 19 of 24
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Placed a call yesterday to executive office requesting the change, received a call this morning informing me of an approval. They are overnighting the cards, so I should be receiving them tomorrow. Very simple and seemless process. In my opionion, the Chase Executive office is by far the easiest and most pleasant to work with. Amex is probably the worst, IMHO...

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.