cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freedom visa to freedom visa signature (and a question)

tag
melbaro
New Contributor

Re: freedom visa to freedom visa signature (and a question)

@searchingfor67 wrote:

Placed a call yesterday to executive office requesting the change, received a call this morning informing me of an approval. They are overnighting the cards, so I should be receiving them tomorrow. Very simple and seemless process. In my opionion, the Chase Executive office is by far the easiest and most pleasant to work with. Amex is probably the worst, IMHO...

How long have you had your card?

Message 21 of 24
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

13 mos
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 22 of 24
CS800
Super Contributor

Does chase report the CL on their Sigs?

Message 23 of 24
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Yes, with the exception of the JPM select...
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.