Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

funny..

tag
megaman1
Regular Contributor

funny..

I hated Discover because they gave me a low limit of 1000. Then I HP'ed to get it to 3000. Now, I don't like Chase freedom(1000) or amex(2000) as much... LOL. anyone else?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: funny..

@megaman1 wrote:
I hated Discover because they gave me a low limit of 1000. Then I HP'ed to get it to 3000. Now, I don't like Chase freedom(1000) or amex(2000) as much... LOL. anyone else?

greed.

Oops  I meant (a)greed.  Smiley Wink

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 10
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

My lowest limit cards are giving me the best rewards, so those are getting the majority of the usage.

Amex BCE gave me a SP cli from $6000 to $18000. yeah, that sits around unused.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 3 of 10
megaman1
Regular Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

My lowest limit cards are giving me the best rewards, so those are getting the majority of the usage.

Your posts are always so wise and makes me think.... Thanks!

Message 4 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@megaman1 wrote:

Well Amex you can ask without the hp.

chase sorry

Message 5 of 10
Brax
Frequent Contributor

I think it's very sad to expect immediate CLIs across the board for cards that have been only open in the last two months or so.

Message 6 of 10
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Themanwhocan wrote:

I agree! Same here --- kinda weird that they won't adjust those CLs, but eventually it will all flush out.

Message 7 of 10
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Brax wrote:

I think it's very sad to expect immediate CLIs across the board for cards that have been only open in the last two months or so.

A lot of threads are popping up with these types of sentiments... requesting advice of CLIs on accounts less than 3 months old. I'm like yikes! This is a war so to speak, no battle! Oh well, I've been there with the impatience.... good luck everyone and I wish you nothing but the best of patience. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
megaman1
Regular Contributor

@KennyS2006 wrote:

@Brax wrote:

A lot of threads are popping up with these types of sentiments... requesting advice of CLIs on accounts less than 3 months old. I'm like yikes! This is a war so to speak, no battle! Oh well, I've been there with the impatience.... good luck everyone and I wish you nothing but the best of patience. Smiley Happy

Yeah. Ain't nobody got time to wait around!

Message 9 of 10
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@megaman1 wrote:

@KennyS2006 wrote:

@Brax wrote:

Yeah. Ain't nobody got time to wait around!

and here i am sitting waiting for capitol to match my imcu limit!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.