Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ge questions

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

ge questions

Im sure its been asked but im lazy and like new threads. My wifes walmart card is 2 months old and the cli button is online. Dose it ever hurt to push it just for the grins of it?
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
thatoneguy28
Valued Member

Re: ge questions

unfortunately u cant request a credit line increase online.u would have to call in and go through the automated line

Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@swpopham wrote:
Im sure its been asked but im lazy and like new threads. My wifes walmart card is 2 months old and the cli button is online. Dose it ever hurt to push it just for the grins of it?

Never hurts to try but more than likely will be declined. You have to call in nowadays online CLI's are no longer done.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
swpopham
Established Contributor

You are right, I was just wondering what happened if I clicked it. Just says not available online, thought I got lucky and they were offering already
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.