Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting nervous avbout springstone

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: getting nervous avbout springstone

That's great! Congrats!

I would go ahead and call GE to recon the Care Credit CL. Many here have posted about getting a much higher CL upon recon w/them. Even if you technically have enough of a CL to cover your dental work, remember that CareCredit is showing as a revolving credit line (just like a credit card). So, if you use most of the CL, it's going to look like you're maxxed out and will affect your FICO. I'd go ahead and ask for more, as they will counter will less if you don't qualify. Maybe tell them you need $20k for your dental and see what they say. Even if they counter w/$15k, you'll be in much better shape util and FICO-wise with the buffer in your CL.

Hope your dental work goes well! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Agree!! It's automated too!!
Message 12 of 15
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

im actually getting quite excited I will have my new temporaries in 2 weeks.  the the long healing of the surgery part but excited to finally get the process started.

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm applying to Springstone for an infertility procedure--do you know which credit bureau they pulled to attain your score from (equifax, experian, trans union)? 

Message 14 of 15
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

I actually had 2 pulls.  1 from springstone directly from TU and another a day later from NBT (they carry the loan) from EX.  Both hard pulls.

Also a bit of advice ask for more then you want they will counter.  

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.