Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting the itch to app for NFCU navcheck, autoloan and credit card

tag
jht2
Contributor

Re: getting the itch to app for NFCU navcheck, autoloan and credit card

Thank you! Hopefully the loan goes through as well. I do not have a pinpoint vehicle I want to get but I asked for a decent amount of 28500. I'm not expecting to use the amt in its entirety but if I have to at least its there. Im just waiting on the msg to tell me denied/approved or counter.

Message 31 of 43
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

@jht2 wrote:

Ok I submitted my auto loan approval in which it didnt say it was approved but it already gave me the 1st possible due date (weird) and had me input payment options and whatnot. Does this mean im approved or are they gonna counter offer? 

They will likely approve you on Tuesday.  It's past 5PM East Coast time (their processing Dept is in VA).  You can call them tomorrow and get a customer service agent, but the actual loan dept that makes the final funding decision is prob closed until Tuesday (Monday is a Fed Holiday).

NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 32 of 43
jht2
Contributor

I forgot it was presidents day on Monday,  even more of an urge for them to approve so I can get the presidents day sale price lol.

Message 33 of 43
jht2
Contributor

I was conditionally approved pending 2 pay stubs. So yay I am pretty much approved nay on the fact it was much lower than I had asked for. Nevertheless I'm grateful that NFCU has approved me maybe a recon maybe in order lol.

Message 34 of 43
jht2
Contributor

So I just swung for the fences and also app'd for the navcheck at the full amount of $15000. I got the "we will have a decision in one hr" message,  guess I shouldve shot liw and went with $4000.

Message 35 of 43
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@jht2 wrote:

So I just swung for the fences and also app'd for the navcheck at the full amount of $15000. I got the "we will have a decision in one hr" message,  guess I shouldve shot liw and went with $4000.

that would not have changed anything... that is the point of the great thing about Navy and asking for full amounts... they counter!

They will probably text you or email you Tuesday to call them and they will need you to send 2 paystubs and will have you approved for either full amount or the counter in a short time after.

Message 36 of 43
jht2
Contributor

I figured they were gonna ask for the the 2 paystubs. They also asked for them with my auto loan app. The issue I have is that I based my income off last years tax transcript. My pass two stubs aren't looking too great (took sick and didn't use personal days) however I was promoted to a higher paying position and will make more than what I put down for my original income. How will this effect the two loan apps?

Message 37 of 43
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@jht2 wrote:

I figured they were gonna ask for the the 2 paystubs. They also asked for them with my auto loan app. The issue I have is that I based my income off last years tax transcript. My pass two stubs aren't looking too great (took sick and didn't use personal days) however I was promoted to a higher paying position and will make more than what I put down for my original income. How will this effect the two loan apps?

didn't they give you answer on the auto already or no?

Message 38 of 43
jht2
Contributor

They did but I must send in two stubs. I told them my situation and they said I have time to wait till next payday which will show my new hourly pay. 

Message 39 of 43
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@jht2 wrote:

They did but I must send in two stubs. I told them my situation and they said I have time to wait till next payday which will show my new hourly pay. 

okay, then that will hold the same for navcheck then I bet.

Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.