Established Member

Re: give me some advice

my util only 9%

Message 11 of 16
vish1
Valued Contributor

do u hv balance on all cards?

how many inq you have? (6months & 1 year)

how old are your accounts? (each)

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 12 of 16
ld81
Established Member

yes i have balance on all my card because i want keep them active.i have 6 inqui last year.my longest acc is 15 months old,2 other 6 months

Message 13 of 16
vish1
Valued Contributor

You should have balance on only one. I believe you are being hit because of low limits and balance on all cards.

You need higher CL and the easiest way is to see if you can get a card from your local CU or a GEMB store card say GEMB/JCP. GEMB is pretty good with CLIs upto abt 1.5 k (they nearly die after that)

Don't apply any prime cards for now.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 14 of 16
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Why not call for recon? You've already burned 2 inquiries so there really is no harm in asking for reconsideration...

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vish1 wrote:

You should have balance on only one. I believe you are being hit because of low limits and balance on all cards.

You need higher CL and the easiest way is to see if you can get a card from your local CU or a GEMB store card say GEMB/JCP. GEMB is pretty good with CLIs upto abt 1.5 k (they nearly die after that)

Don't apply any prime cards for now.

Pretty much what I asked

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.