New Contributor
netsfan549

Re: going to boa branch

Which one should she get.. Discover or boa? Thanks
Frequent Contributor
jd5189

Re: going to boa branch

YMMV, but like I said my wife was declined for Discover (not the student card) and since we have not gotten the letter in the mail yet, I don't know the reasons for the decline other than her lack of a credit report. Looking at whogavemecredit, its about half and half on declines and approvals. You could always apply for both of them in the same day back to back(so there are no inquiries on either when the reports are hard pulled). If she gets approved for both, great. One and not ther other, at least you have somewhere to start. Declined on both, look into a secured card possibly or Cap1.

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Current Scores: Equifax: 738 (Fako) TransUnion: 721 (Fico) Experian: 717 (Fico)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+