Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good secured credit card company

tag
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

Re: good secured credit card company

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. I bank with Wachovia. They don't have secured cards but wells Fargo bought them out. I called wells and they said I would have to open an account with them to apply. They also said I could be denied for bad credit and without pulling my credit they could not know what would happen. I have been on cash/bank debit cards for several years now and do not want to get all spread out with multiple bank accounts etc. I have disputed everything on all my credit reports (it was all inaccurate *wink nod*). I am trying but this stuff is not easy. I was just wondering if there is a bank that would guarantee approval. I can put out whatever they need money wise.

A couple of things...............

*don't dispute anything on your CR unless it is truly inaccurate, it'll come back to bite you and you run the risk of the CB's labeling you a frivolous disputer.

*where did you get your scores? The reason I ask is that EX hasn't been available to the public since Feb. You need you FICO scores from this site. Any other score is what is called a FAKO and is totally worthless

* you are/ were in the military? You qualify for a few cu's by being military. Try NFCU, I think they are now open to all branches of the military.

Message Edited by MsKiwi on 08-26-2009 10:37 AM
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.