Frequent Contributor
chrisw1968uk

Re: got my 1st denial in a long time...

Cap 1 was also my longest or oldest account and i could not figure out how i could get "new" accounts which offered me $8,000, $6,500, $5,000 and 2 @ $4,500 - yet they wouldn't budge off $1,750 - I had a PERFECT record with them and making multiple payments a month to them etc - but no, they wouldn't budge, apart from "upgrading" me to the QS (whoopy doo) - I read on here that TLs report for 10 years and wouldn't affect my scores by closing it out if it was a zero balance - I took the bulls by the horns and told them to use their card as a 4 cornered suppository - and to stick it in their, well, you know where

The card served its purpose for me - But I have very little good to say about them apart from that 

Amex BCE - Chase Slate - Citi Diamond Preferred - Citi Double Cash - Discover IT - US Bank Select Perks

Fico Target Of 780+ On All 3 By 12/14, currently 775 (10/17/14)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}