Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has anyone got bt offers from discover as of late

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

has anyone got bt offers from discover as of late

i have two discover cards that always offered me a bt in the fall , this year nothing have not had a bt offer from them in over a year , would like to know

if it is just me or have they curbed there offers

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: has anyone got bt offers from discover as of late

Hi...

Mine is a new Discover, and I checked offers online. I can have 0.0% APR until 11/10 with a 5% balance transfer fee.

My husband has had his card for years. His offer is 0.0% APR until 4/10 with a 5% balance transfer fee (minimum of $10 for each balance transfer).

Do you have any online BT offers?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i only get bt offers when i've had a zero balance for a couple months. anyone else?
Message 3 of 7
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Sorry. My balance transfer offers were missing for a while but I once again have one. Not that I care much - I have far better offers elsewhere. You're really not missing much. I also have gotten multiple offers (smail, email) from DFS for an installment loan,
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover sends checks to me (and DW for that matter) all the time.  Current offer is 1.99% BT till 05/10 with 5% fee.  No thanks Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
DI
Super Contributor

Yes, I keep a BT offer with Discover.  I'm now being offered 0% until 11/2010.  The part I hate is the 5% BT fee.  Anyway, I don't have anything to xfer the balance.  That's what happens when one PIF monthly.  Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 7
Romeoo47
Regular Contributor

The current BT offer that I have is 1.99% until 05/10 with a 5.0% BT fee. 
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.