Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has anyone seen ash lately?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: has anyone seen ash lately?

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Possum corpses are an integral part of Tennessee roadways, widely regarded as the finest in the nation. They are integrated into the macadam, and their bony naked tails provide a structural matrix. It's the only thing that keeps all the 18-wheeler traffic from completely destroying our Interstates.

that's what you have to resort to when a state doesn't collect an income tax i suppose. have relatives somewhere in tn.
Message 21 of 58
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@dnm45227 wrote:
that's what you have to resort to when a state doesn't collect an income tax i suppose. have relatives somewhere in tn.

Yep, no income tax, but incredibly high sin taxes (booze, cigarettes, etc.) Some state legislator passed a law that drug dealers could be nailed for not paying sales taxes on their wares. It's being challenged on the grounds that a state can't tax the sale of something that it has declared illegal. It is now also legal to eat road kill (allowing schools to supplement their lunch menus), which will probably mean that our roads will deteriorate, as they will not have as many possum tails providing structural strength.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

possum, the other yellow meat!
Message 23 of 58
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@dnm45227 wrote:
possum, the other yellow meat!

Smiley Very Happy hysterical laughter Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 58
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

I meant no harm by it ash.  I was thinking that since some of the people on the forums gave you a pretty hard time that you were feeling bad.  You even said in an earlier post that you felt really bad about what you did.  Just concerned about you ash.  That's all.
Message 25 of 58
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Dear Ashabbir,

I am glad you're doing good. And that you have decided to cancel that card, good move!

I am glad to see you posting again too. I hope you understand impulsive posts made in the past - should be better off in the past =)

Sonority

Message 26 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol whatever you say or whatever you do.I cant mad at you.

It is hard to hate you Smiley Happy

SonorityGenius wrote:
Dear Ashabbir,

I am glad you're doing good. And that you have decided to cancel that card, good move!

I am glad to see you posting again too. I hope you understand impulsive posts made in the past - should be better off in the past =)

Sonority

Message 27 of 58
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

please... not again...
Message 28 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol

haulingthescoreup wrote:
please... not again...

Message 29 of 58
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
lol

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
please... not again...

I wasn't joking...
Message 30 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.