Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hehe, makes me giggle CSR

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

hehe, makes me giggle CSR

Called Toyota Visa about when they report to credit and my statement cut off... they are one of the cards I paid to $0 this past month and it had been 100% maxed.

She says "we report between the 3-5 usually but credit reports only update quarterly"

I was like sorry that is wrong.

My statement is not till the 10th so I think she was also wrong when they report!! so I just ended the guy nicely Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: hehe, makes me giggle CSR

I can see why you got a chuckle out of that one!  Especially the part where the CRA's update quarterly!  **sheesh**  Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

I can see why you got a chuckle out of that one!  Especially the part where the CRA's update quarterly!  **sheesh**  Smiley Very Happy

she was very sweet and nice though, so I just told her that was incorrect and she said oh I always thought it was quarterly, that's good to know Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You get bonus points for ending that call nicely, btw!

Not sure where you can spend them, but it's always nice to have a few bonus points in hand.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.