cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help!!!! BOa Securred credit card Question????

tag
millers
Established Member

help!!!! BOa Securred credit card Question????

Ok so I have had my boa card for over 13 months I call in to see why it didnt auto upgrade and i was told they no longer do that you have to call in and request an upgrade and that they might pull my credit again just to see how i have been doing with all my other line of credit. they also said i will get a desion in the next 7 days. WHAT i thought that i would get an instant desion so i keeop calling inevery day and they say my request has not been prosses yet. has any one ever gone through this before and dose any one have any ideas as to what i need to do,  number to call??????????????help
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: help!!!! BOa Securred credit card Question????

Hi millers! Smiley Happy

millers wrote:
Ok so I have had my boa card for over 13 months I call in to see why it didnt auto upgrade and i was told they no longer do that you have to call in and request an upgrade and that they might pull my credit again just to see how i have been doing with all my other line of credit. they also said i will get a desion in the next 7 days. WHAT i thought that i would get an instant desion so i keeop calling inevery day and they say my request has not been prosses yet. has any one ever gone through this before and dose any one have any ideas as to what i need to do,  number to call??????????????help

You're going to want to tread very, very carefully with BoA for the forseeable future. Very recently, there's been a rash of reported BoA secured & emerging (recently unsecured) card closings and other AA initiated by... well... customer contact. I'd recommend just waiting out the seven days to see what they do.

How's your credit profile otherwise? Do you have any baddies or utilization issues that might be of concern for them?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.