Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help appreciated.

tag
Casandrah
Established Member

help appreciated.

Not sure if this is the place to post but I am a new person here. I am also new to credit .  I have student loans that are all current as I am still a student.  I have the cards that are in my signature but I have credit scores that are so different.  I also put thsoe in the signature. Any help would be great.  The only bad thing or collection for me is a  medical one so I don't know what that is doing to myscore.  I have nothing that has ever dropped off my account either.  When I do apply for credit I always get the same reasons for not getting anything and that is not enough open credit and also not a long enough credit history.  thank you so much  Sandy

300.00 kohls
300.00 first premier
600.00 Victoria secret
student loans all current
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
user5387
Valued Contributor

Re: help appreciated.

I'd suggest getting copies of your reports and looking them over, to find derogatories and possible erroneous information.

Beyond this whole area, another thing you can do is look at the utilization issue, discussed in many threads on this forum.

Message 2 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the forums Casandrah!

I second the idea of getting your reports, likely from annualcreditreport.com (it's useful to go to the source on this one).  

As for the medical collection and possible other derogatories, there's a wealth of information here on the Rebuliding forum for dealing with various negative information; likewise for virtually everyone who finds this site, there are ways to make oneself look prettier by what balances are reported on their credit cards month to month.

After looking over your reports, the more information you can give us the better the community here will be able to help you.

        
Message 3 of 5
baller4life
Super Contributor

Allow your new accounts to age and attack any derogs on your report. Keep your util down and your scores will increase. You should be ready for prime cards in a year.  Make sure you find out your Fico scores. Those are the ones that matter.

Message 4 of 5
Casandrah
Established Member

Thank you for the words of encouragement and advice. I will keep reading and get those reports looked at.

300.00 kohls
300.00 first premier
600.00 Victoria secret
student loans all current
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.