Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

high limit starter cards nba bbva

tag
Creditrecipe
New Contributor

high limit starter cards nba bbva

Are there any new cards like the old nba bbva, nasa fcu that are currently giving a high limit for mid 700 scores? I have seen a few posts about First Tech giving 10-20k starting limits, do you have to verify your income to acquire a card through them?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: high limit starter cards nba bbva

@Creditrecipe wrote:

Are there any new cards like the old nba bbva, nasa fcu that are currently giving a high limit for mid 700 scores? I have seen a few posts about First Tech giving 10-20k starting limits, do you have to verify your income to acquire a card through them?

CU's although good chance of requiring POI.. Also alot of Chase cards will hand out big limits if your income/profile support it as well.. Generally CUs if you want a big limit and your profile/income support it although mgiht be required to show pay stubs.  PenFed/NFCU/First Tech and many others offer big limit cards

Message 2 of 4
Creditrecipe
New Contributor

Does First Tech verify income?

Message 3 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

They certainly are known for it on occassion...  If it is only pay checks why stress?  I would say half they time they do and half they time they don't if you put an absurd amount you earn and your other CL's are say 3kish and possibly near maxed then chances are you are going to be requred for POI.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.