tag
d170
Regular Contributor

Re: highest cash back for guns?

@juggalo9er wrote:

@PlasticOrPlastic wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

getting a toolbox gun    hi point .38

Rotating Catagory: 5% Cashback on firearm and ammo purchases <------  Any chance we'll see this? Smiley Surprised

discover denied me....maybe a gas station that sells guns (for convenience in detroit) lol

Seems legit.  I thought I was walking out with and Xds 9  yesterday, than, the guy put a M&P 9 in my hand.  UGH decisions, decisions. 

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 11 of 26
credit-hunter
Frequent Contributor

gander mountain is usually 10% higher in price then some other FFLs check pricing on  GalleryofGuns.com  great website for cost comparison.

Message 12 of 26
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@credit-hunter wrote:

gander mountain is usually 10% higher in price then some other FFLs check pricing on  GalleryofGuns.com  great website for cost comparison.

with what i am looking for they are 10.00 cheaper even without the 10% cash back  139.99

Message 13 of 26
elim
Senior Contributor

i added these (M&P9C and LC9) to my collection within the last 2 months at a whopping 1% cash back. i'm going to add a card or two by the end if this year and should be good to go on a few premiums next year. then i'm going shopping Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 26
d170
Regular Contributor

How do you like the LCP. We have a ruger ACP .380 and it makes me not a fan of the brand with the issues we've had since day one. Only take it to the range. It (.380) jams to much for me no carry or keep it by the bed. 

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 15 of 26
elim
Senior Contributor

@d170 wrote:

How do you like the LCP. We have a ruger ACP .380 and it makes me not a fan of the brand with the issues we've had since day one. Only take it to the range. It (.380) jams to much for me no carry or keep it by the bed. 

no jams, single stack makes it nice carry gun... double action sucks and it has like 4 safety features that also suck (flag on barrel for round in chamber, trigger lock and slide lock when clip is removed (even with a chambered round), veeeeeeeeeery long trigger pull, safety. also need separate tool to feild strip the weapon. but.... it has it's place as a secondary carry

sorry to hear about the .380. i think they are very "ammo brand" sensitive.

Message 16 of 26
elim
Senior Contributor

oh yeah.. and extra 7 rnd magazines were $30 each. lol vs $12-$14 for glock. i'm going to pick up a G26 (gen4) in a couple months. i hear they are nice double stack carry.

Message 17 of 26
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

I wonder how much cash back on guns you would get with a USPS FCU credit card...

http://www.uspsfcu.org/loans/credit-cards.aspx

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 18 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Let's keep this thread on topic, please. Best cc's to use is fine, comments pertaining to which gun, ammo etc belong in Smorgasboard. 

Lexie

Message 19 of 26
fot1
Established Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

I wonder how much cash back on guns you would get with a USPS FCU credit card...

http://www.uspsfcu.org/loans/credit-cards.aspx

%1 and maybe a few strange looks..lol

Too many to list..
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.