Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home depot approval. no cli but additional cards..???fk

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

home depot approval. no cli but additional cards..???fk

Got approved for home depot card. Was looking for abt $2k to buy a $1500 fridge. Was at first approved for $800 went to service desk to ask for cli but instead was asked to apply for adl card. Went ahead n did it since rep advised me would be same pull second was only approved for $500. Rep then called for recon on either one of the cards and was advised by credit analyst that they couldnt approve an increase but could grant me adl cards..up to 5!!.. i found this strange. I was also told they could combine all cards for the purchase and would only b one payment. Anyone heard this before?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: home depot approval. no cli but additional cards..???fk

@Anonymous wrote:
Got approved for home depot card. Was looking for abt $2k to buy a $1500 fridge. Was at first approved for $800 went to service desk to ask for cli but instead was asked to apply for adl card. Went ahead n did it since rep advised me would be same pull second was only approved for $500. Rep then called for recon on either one of the cards and was advised by credit analyst that they couldnt approve an increase but could grant me adl cards..up to 5!!.. i found this strange. I was also told they could combine all cards for the purchase and would only b one payment. Anyone heard this before?
How odd! Your CL may continue to drop on each new cc, since you went from $800 to $500 on your second card. I also would check on the no more HP. I have not heard that about GEMB. If I were you, I'd check on your cr and see for sure that u only got one HP. I'd love to hear if others have experienced this. On the downside, it is going to sink your AAOA since it will show a lot of new accts.
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: home depot approval. no cli but additional cards..???fk

I thought home depot was citi. Thats why i decided not to do adl cards
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.