Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home depot

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

home depot

Applied for Home depot credit card they pulled my transunion cr I have a fico score of 648. and said they cant process at this time and I will get a letter in the mail within ten days? andyone else had this problem? I called then direct and they wouldnt give me any informaton.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FICOfanatic
Valued Member

Re: home depot

Everyone gets the message "they cannot process at this time, please call in 1-800-XXX-XXXX to verify your identity."  If they are sending a letter in the mail then it is most likely declined.  The letter should have some information on it that you may be able to call and get it reconsidered.

Let us know how it turns out for you.  Good Luck.
Message 2 of 4
MichiganMommy
Frequent Contributor

Can you share how this turned out?
Updates scores...inching along. Waiting for 7 recent medical collections to fall off!! (seriously working since END of May): EX 519 TU 576 EQ 449
8-02-08 EX 644 TU 647 EQ 575...650s here I come....700club, get ready!!!
Message 3 of 4
SherriLynn
Regular Contributor

I applied online for the HD store card....   got the 7-10 day message.  Today I got the news, declined due to my BK in Nov 05.  I was thinking of calling the recon number.  What do you think?
08/08 FICO TU649 EQ645 EX639
12/08 FICO TU665 EQ672 EX667
03/09 EQ650
App-free since 01/29/09
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.