Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hooters 7-10 day message

tag
treschic
Frequent Contributor

hooters 7-10 day message

i applied for the hooters credit card. My TU score is 555. i got the
Thank you for giving Hooters MasterCard the opportunity to serve your financial needs. We are processing your application and you will be notified regarding its status within 7-10 business days. 
Well, I called them about the message to see what was going on.  Well, I was told that when you get this message that they send it to their credit analyst, I guess manual underwriter, who will determine rather or not to approve you.  so, they told me to check back on monday.  maybe there is hope.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: hooters 7-10 day message

I got the same message and was still approved for 500 cl with 39 AF. 
Message 2 of 5
treschic
Frequent Contributor

well, i called to check on my application status, and was told that it takes them 2-3 weeks to process applications, and that i should call back in a month.  has anyone else heard this?
Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

keep me posted, im currently a 576 TU and have applied with hooters 2 before when I was closer to 550 and declined instantly, so your one better already, your getting manual review!
Message 4 of 5
treschic
Frequent Contributor

well, i called back, and i was approved.  but, they said my card hasnt been set up yet, and i have to wait until next week, when my card should arrive. yaaahhh!!! Smiley Tongue
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.