Re: hooters CLI!!

ThanksSmiley Happy

Message 11 of 20
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

Ron1 wrote:

scott,

I had $6500 Hooters Card two years ago. I closed it because they charged me AF. I didn't get any CLI when I had the card. I would have kept it if they didn't charge AF.

Ron.

did you request that they remove the af before closing the card?

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 12 of 20
kysin2014
Contributor

I still have my Hooters card and the limit is still at only a $1000 which is what it started out at.  The interest rate is still at 16.45%.  I am not sure why they haven't raised my limit since I pay on-time every month.  I've had this card over a year.

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png" height="50" border="0" >Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 769
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@krisg88 wrote:

was just about to close this card, then i got a auto cli!!!  started at 500...after a year increse to 750...today  increase to 1050..my first card since my Bk discharged 2 years 2 months ago with over a 1k limit! sweet! im excited haha..of course it has a 0 balance Smiley Tongue

Congrats!! Now you can keep it open!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 20
lithium78
Established Contributor

Congratulations!  Free wings for everyone, right? Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@lithium78 wrote:

Congratulations!  Free wings for everyone, right? Smiley Tongue

+1

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 20
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

will i could buy 3200 dollars worth for a really BIG party! Smiley Tongue just consider it scott's hot hot party to the max.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 17 of 20
charyot77
Regular Contributor

I've had my Hooters Mastercard for almost 3 years and it has yet to budge from the original $300 starting limit.  To be fair I havent used it much, but that is in part because I'm afraid of utilization.  I've recently started using it to autopay monthly bills each month so I'm hoping that will help.

I'm not in a rush to close the account though because it doesnt have an annual fee and I have a perfect payment history with them.  The minute they tack on an annual fee though, I will drop the card fast.  

Message 18 of 20
msgudcred1979
Valued Member

Congrats on your CLI! You inspired me to call and they said they were not issueing any CLI's. Smiley Mad I have been with them since 07 and I am still stuck at $400. It sucks because I have cards with $2000 and $7000 limits, I guess I will be closing them soon. I have ALOT of rewards piled up over the years, guess I will use those first.

Message 19 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@msgudcred1979 wrote:

Congrats on your CLI! You inspired me to call and they said they were not issueing any CLI's. Smiley Mad I have been with them since 07 and I am still stuck at $400. It sucks because I have cards with $2000 and $7000 limits, I guess I will be closing them soon. I have ALOT of rewards piled up over the years, guess I will use those first.

I would axe them too if you've had it for 4 years no luv. Or at worst SD it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.